The administrator of your personal data is Beata Gruchała running a sole proprietorship under F.H.U. BMK Beata Gruchała with registered office in Jabłonowo, ul. Nadrzeczna 7A lok H4 / B252, 05-552 Wólka Kosowska NIP: 637-193-97-66, Regon: 140409284, hereinafter referred to as: Administrator.
The administrator processes your personal data:
1. in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter "Personal Data Protection Law", Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (DZ U. of 2018 item 1000), as well as other legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data;
2. complying with the principles of legality, reliability, transparency, data minimization, correctness, limited storage, integrity and confidentiality, and accountability;
3. on the basis of granted consent in order to establish and maintain a User Account as part of the Online Store operating on the Internet platform available at the Internet address www.hurtownia24.pl
4. on the basis of the consent granted and in order to take action on your request before concluding the contract and / or performing the purchase contract for the sale of goods as part of the Online Store operating on the internet platform available at the Internet address www.hurtownia24.pl (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and b of the RODO);
5. after informing you in writing about the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 13 RODO.
You have the right to:
* requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete, remove "the right to be forgotten" or restrictions on the processing of personal data (Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 of the GDPR)
raise objections to such processing (Article 21 of the RODO),
data transfer (Article 20 of the RODO),
lodging a complaint to the supervisory body (Article 77 of the RODO)
Providing personal information is voluntary.
Failure to provide your personal data will prevent the User Account from being set up and/or the Administrator may take action on your request prior to entering into the contract and/or prevent the goods from placing an order via the online store operating on the internet platform available at www.hurtownia- 24.pl and the implementation of the order of products and their delivery (implementation of the purchase contract).
Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.